Monday 28 March 2011

Peace & Health

The house is quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I love moments like these. The house is clean, the kids are in bed. Everything that needs doing is done. Bliss. Alhamdolilah. And tomorrow it all starts again! Eeek!

Today I was told by one of my consultants that I have a form of Liver Disease. :( Booooo!
But on the up side its very treatable :) yayayay!

In a way I am actually pleased to know this because a) I now know what I'm dealing with and know what I can do to sort this and insha'Allah it will go into remission and b) I now know why I have been feeling utterly exhausted, all the time, everyday for the past 8-9 months or so.

I kept feeling so guilty for feeling so tired all the time. I was saying to my husband just this morning that I have no right to feel this exhausted, but now I find out actually, I can cut myself some slack and I do have a good reason for it. (I hate feeling tired, I associate it with laziness, and I absolutely detest laziness).

Anyway, please keep me in your duas.

4 comments:

  1. May Allah swt make it easy for you sis and heal you completely insha-Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah make things easy for you and give you complete shifaa, insha'allah. Take it easy, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May Allah heal you and bring happiness to your life. We can join our hands with Muslim Charity and help needy people.

    ReplyDelete