Monday, 28 March 2011

Peace & Health

The house is quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I love moments like these. The house is clean, the kids are in bed. Everything that needs doing is done. Bliss. Alhamdolilah. And tomorrow it all starts again! Eeek!

Today I was told by one of my consultants that I have a form of Liver Disease. :( Booooo!
But on the up side its very treatable :) yayayay!

In a way I am actually pleased to know this because a) I now know what I'm dealing with and know what I can do to sort this and insha'Allah it will go into remission and b) I now know why I have been feeling utterly exhausted, all the time, everyday for the past 8-9 months or so.

I kept feeling so guilty for feeling so tired all the time. I was saying to my husband just this morning that I have no right to feel this exhausted, but now I find out actually, I can cut myself some slack and I do have a good reason for it. (I hate feeling tired, I associate it with laziness, and I absolutely detest laziness).

Anyway, please keep me in your duas.

3 comments:

  1. May Allah swt make it easy for you sis and heal you completely insha-Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah make things easy for you and give you complete shifaa, insha'allah. Take it easy, sis.

    ReplyDelete